Replaces your plastic BMW oil filter cap
The Burger Motorsports billet aluminum oil filter cover directly replaces your weak OE plastic cap for greater protection, ease of removal/install, and great looks under the hood. The built-in 19mm hex head does not require a special removal/install tool like the factory cap. Uses the OE oil filter, filter housing o-ring, and filter cage. Anodized for protection. This quality part is a must for any serious BMW owner.
Replaces OEM part number 11427525334 - BMW Oil filter cover.
• N54 BMW engines
• N55 BMW engines
• S55 BMW ///M engines
• N51 and N52 non-turbo BMW engines
• N20 and N26 BMW Engines
Features and Benefits
• Solid aluminum design is much stronger than brittle plastic
• Integrated heat sinks for better oil cooling
• Special tools are not required for removal/install like the factory cap
• Strong design won't fail under pressure
• Reuses OE filter cage and o-ring
• Anodized for protection
• Looks great under the hood
• Available in black, red, silver, and blue
• Made in the USA
See our billet BMW oil filter removal/install tool for removing the factory oil cap.
What is billet?
In this case, A billet is a solid block of aluminum (lightweight metal) with a size larger than the part. Excess material from the billet is removed by precision CNC machining, essentially carving the part out of solid aluminum. CNC machined parts are consistently stronger, better looking, and last longer than cheaper cast and plastic versions.
Please note some engine degreasers and harsh cleaners may fade or damage the anodized finish.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Shipped fast! Great customer service!